Sorting - Production Operative
Location: Milborne Port
Full Time Production Operatives – Sorters / Ironers / Packing - 6.30am-3pm / 3pm - 11.30pm
As the leading linen hire and laundry service provider to the hospitality industry, our position is growing thanks to our commitment to delivering excellent quality and development of new products to meet the needs of our customers.
We are currently looking for motivated Production Operatives to grow with us at our Milborne Port site. You must have a good standard of general education (must be able to speak and read English) together with flexibility in your approach to work. Full training will be provided.
Key Tasks include;
- Ensure linen is sorted, processed and packed to the required standard, in the correct way and in a timely manner to meet customer requirements
- Ensure that any sub-standard items are withdrawn using the correct rejection procedure
- Ensure that machinery is used in a safe and effective way as per training and company guidelines notifying the supervisor of any problems i.e. drop in quality/breakdown
- Share with colleagues a responsibility for producing quality work to satisfy customer expectations following company procedures at all times
- Share with colleagues a responsibility for your own and others Health and Safety by working within the Company guidelines at all times.
- Keep working area and floors tidy at all times
- Flexibility to work anywhere in the factory and carry out other ad-hoc duties as required.